- Ultra-large windows
- Luxury vinyl-wood plank flooring throughout
- Soft-close drawers
- In-unit stackable washers and dryers
- Individually controlled heat and AC
- Energy-saving LED lighting throughout
- Open gourmet kitchens
- Quartz countertops in kitchen & bathroom
- Ceramic subway tile backsplashes
- Stainless Steel Energy Star® appliances
- Glass-top ranges
- Garbage disposal
- Refrigerators with icemakers
- Luxury bathrooms with tile floors
- Walk-in closets with built-in drawers (studios only)
- Adjacent parking garage
- Bike and personal storage
- Butterfly MX guest-entry system
- 24/7 monitored surveillance
- 24/7 controlled access
- Common-area WiFi
- Professional onsite management 24/7 emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal for payment and maintenance requests
- Dry cleaning pickup/drop-off
- Package acceptance
- Scheduled pet walks
- Gold Card discounts and VIP privileges at downtown retailers and restaurants
- LVHN Fitness membership discounts
- Complimentary Allentown Art Museum membership
- Discount tickets to Miller Symphony Hall
- Discount to Baum School classes
PHASE II-COMING SPRING 2021
- First-floor lounge and coffee bar
- 24/7 fitness center
- Package system with dry and refrigerated lockers
- Pet run & pet spa
- Resident lounge & game room
- Outdoor courtyard with fire pit, grill, lounge seating & game areas
- Co-working space
Our Resident Portal is just what the name implies—it’s your electronic personal help portal designed to make living at Cityplace as convenient and enjoyable as possible. With the Resident Portal you will:
- Receive email alerts for packages, dry cleaning, etc.
- Have the ability to electronically pay rent, utilities, and submit service requests
Check out our availability to learn the prices of our studio and one-bedroom apartments today.*
*Prices of individual apartments vary depending on floor and location. Prices and specials are subject to change without notice.
The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent for qualified applicants. $50 application fee per applicant.
Please contact the leasing office for parking details.
Yes! Cityplace was designed to be fully ADA compliant.
Yes! We are a pet-friendly community and encourage you to bring your cat and/or dog along when you move in. We know that your furry four-legged companion is a big part of what makes your apartment your home.
While we welcome cats and dogs, some additional fees and policies do apply. No more than one dog is permitted and no more than a total of two pets is permitted per apartment. Certain dog breed restrictions apply.
Fees for cats include a one-time $200 initial fee and a $30 monthly fee for up to two cats. Fees for dogs include a one-time $350 initial fee and a $40 monthly fee. Fees for one dog and one cat include a one-time $350 initial fee and a $60 monthly fee.
To ensure that all utilities are connected on the day of your move-in, you must make arrangements in advance for the connection of your utilities.
Yes! Damage caused by a resident is usually the financial responsibility of that resident, not the property owner. To fulfill lease obligations and to protect liability risks, Cityplace residents are required to provide evidence of liability or property damage insurance at a minimum limit of $100,000. Residents may choose the insurance company and policy limits that are most appropriate for each situation, providing the minimum limit is satisfied. Please inform the insurance provider to have Cityplace listed on the policy as an “interested party.”
For the convenience of residents who do not have a specific insurance agent identified, we have arranged for a convenient, affordable insurance option for the Cityplace community. Resident Shield has made available Renters Insurance to our residents. There is no application, no credit check, and acceptance is guaranteed for residents of Cityplace! To learn more about this coverage, obtain a premium quote, or purchase a policy please visit ResidentShield.com or call 800-566-1186.